To prevent and avoid the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have implemented the following procedures to protect the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and the general public. Most importantly, we urge everyone to be safe.
David’s Vacuums is now practicing the following safety procedures:
- All employees will wear a mask at all times and will sanitize their hands before and after visiting with each customer.
- Customers will be asked to stop at our sanitation station located at the front of each store for hand sanitizer and if not already wearing a mask we can provide a disposable mask.
- Employees not feeling well will be asked to go home and only allowed to return when internal procedures are followed.
- If a customer enters the store and appears to be sick we will ask the customer to call us from their vehicle for curbside assistance.
- We have implemented a no-contact/social distance policy for customers and employees.
- Vacuums used for demonstration purposes will be sanitized using our GERM GONE product after each customer presentation.
From everyone at David’s Vacuums, thank you for your support and stay safe during these difficult times.
~Dawn Karns, Executive VP